Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tin

A couple of months ago, I get a call from a local shop, explaining to me that they sent a PRB bonnet off for soda blasting, it came back destroyed, could I make one. Then there was hassles with the client and the shop as to who was going to pay and of course, they want it done yesterday. Then I didn't hear anything for a while, I thought I was off the hook, even the guy that built these cars originally didn't want to do it.....he sent them to me. Well, I wasn't off the hook....it wasn't till I really looked at it, that I realised how involved it was.... Radius curves, tapers and folds.
He dropped the car off last week and I put off starting it till Monday, it was on my mind all weekend. So after a lot of procrastination and head scratching, I finished it. I very rarely feel relieved when I finish something, I was when I finished this, time for a beer.

2 comments:

  1. Fuck Pauly it looks great mate top work!!!! And now for that beer!!!! Cheers Mate

    ReplyDelete