Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Long time between drinks....

Its been a while since I've posted on here....here is something I've created over the past fifteen odd months....MCK or otherwise known as MCKINNON COMPETITION KART.
Karting to me is the purest form of 4-wheel racing. I started racing karts just on 35 years ago and have never not owned a kart in that time. A few years ago, whilst coping with the financial constraints of  a young family, mortgage and being the soul bread winner, the reality set in that racing cars was beyond my financial reach....so I got serious about karting once again.
My son, who just turned 9, has been racing for just on two years and loves it just as much as I do. My 6yo daughter comes away racing with us and is quite handy on the spanners, she isn't old enough to race but has been doing a lot of practice and absolutely loves it too.

I need to clean things up in here a little and edit the address etc as I've moved shop since I've been on here last...you could say I've been busy.

mckinnon.racing


https://mckinnon.racing/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these pretty amazing photos of this go-kart. I wished I had one of these when down the shore racing the tracks. Have a great rest of your day and keep up the posts.
    Greg Prosmushkin

    ReplyDelete